MojoWorld Online Community
good is a discovery, if you can't share it?
The MojoWorld user community is where the buzz
is, where the sharing takes place. We know that user communities are self-organizing;
we don't aim to control the online community, only to help
stoke its fires.
we formed this company to serve you, our community.
We know you want to be heard, we want to make sure
you are. To this end, we have:
MojoVox, a chat utility built right into MojoWorld
Generatornow also included with Transporter
- Regularly scheduled MojoVox community events, including:
- Chat sessions with Doc Mojo, our CEO and CTO
- Chats with the MojoWorld developers
- Real-time tutorial sessions
- Guest sessions with top artists from the MojoWorld community
- Galleries of images from the community on our web site
- Archives of Transporter Coordinates taking you to the most popular
- Archives of the best Magic Carpet Rides through MojoWorlds
- Cool new MojoWorld content
- Fresh MojoWorld plug-ins
- Community and Pandromeda news
And, of course, the standard FAQ pages.
We at Pandromeda get our juice from our community. Seeing what you
do with MojoWorld is what gets us up in the morning to develop it.
Your artwork is our reward. Plus, you're always doing things we'd
never think of!
Also, MojoWorld has an open architecture, and we're looking to our community
to help build up MojoWorld functionality—there's far more cool stuff
to put into this synthetic universe than the Pandromeda programmers could ever provide.
We're looking for help wherever we can find it.
Download the free SDK if you'd like to build plug-ins.
In MojoWorld we've built both a potent production tool for high-end graphics
and animation and a high tech sandbox for everyone to play in. It's
all about fun and vision! We promise not to lose sight of that.